Monday, July 13, 2015

Jul 13 2015

It was a great week! I am doing well! haha okay, let’s be honest, this week was a struggle just a bit for Sister Kamauoha and I, because we were both pretty sick. With colds, and she has allergies, etc. etc. But we lived through it and we still did some great work!! :)


Thursday Jul 9 2015 - We went on exchanges with the Hägersten sisters, and I was with Sister Crawford, which was a bunch of fun. We taught a lot of people, and I was able to help her a bit. It was a great exchange :) I love being able to go on exchanges and help the sisters in so many ways. Good stuff.


We have two progressing investigators, Essam, he is from Syria, and he is reading in the Book of Mormon, and he is loving it! Then Tor Leif and he is from Sweden, old, wants to stop smoking, and has a faith in Christ already, but searching for more. He is a funny old man.

Friday Jul 10 2015 - We had delicious food from some great members the Nylunds, with great dessert :) haha plus best of all, great company, and the spirit as well.



Saturday Jul 11 2015 - The best part of the week, was Saturday! WE GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE!!! I seriously loved it!! It was soo what I needed. But it was also so neat, because we went with Mathias who was baptized like a month ago, and he took some family names, etc. So he was stoked to be there, and we were stoked to be there, and the spirit was strong and peaceful, and to make it all even better, tons of people from Jönköping ward were there! It was their temple week. It was seriously amazing :) I know the temple is the house of God, and it is where we can come closest to his presence while we are here on earth. :) GO OFTEN! and if you aren't worthy, GET worthy! It seriously will make such a big difference in your life :)




I love you all, and I hope you have a good week! Thanks for everything!

Love, Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment