Monday, July 20, 2015

Jul 20 2015


Okay.. I have no pictures this week... we forgot the phone cord at home.. and there is no way to download them. :( But I'll tell you a little bit about our week. And next week you will get a lot of awesome photos! hahaha and they are some good ones.

But Sister Kamauoha has been healed! From the Priesthood power!! Seriously AMAZING. She has had bad allergies her whole life, and Sweden has just made them worse. It was really sad to watch her suffer so much. But she asked for a Priesthood blessing because it was actually slowing the work down a bit because she felt like she couldn't think straight, and her sinuses were no fun. But she asked for a blessing, and they promised her that she would be feeling better soon, and the next day it was better, and the next day it was practically gone. We've been outside a bunch, and she would have had some pretty bad reactions while we were doing service, etc, but she didn't because God healed her! Seriously amazing to see the miracles God performs in our lives!!

We taught a lot of people this week, but sadly not too many that are progressing. We gave out a lot of Book of Mormons, and love having it as our focus. It really invites the spirit so much stronger into every lesson and contact. 


Thursday Jul 16 2015 - We went on exchanges this week with the sisters in Norrköping and we had a great time! I was with Sister Johanson in Södertälje! We were able to do lots of hard work, and able to talk about a few things of how we can become better missionaries. I love being able to cheer them on and watch these sisters grow. I seriously just love them sooo soo much. 

Friday Jul 17 2015 - We had a specialized zone training which means it was just our zone, and then President and Sister Beckstrand, and the assistants did most of the teaching and directing. But Sister Kam and I were also able to take a small role in that, as well as before the training started, all the District leaders, our zone leaders, and us had a leadership training meeting with the assistants and Beckstrands, and the spirit was really strong and taught each of us specific things we can do! It was so fun :)

Saturday Jul 18 2015 - We did service for a family who lives a bit away, but we went with the elders and Mathias and I was able to drive! ah it was so fun :) I miss driving. But we had a great time there! haha we did some crazy service activities. Including cutting down some trees and doing the timber thing, etc. haha craziness. Next week you will get some good pictures! :) It was great fun! Then we did some yard work, and started cutting the tree up to haul it out. Then we carried their boat down to the water. haha Some service that they really needed more hands for, and that we were more than happy to give! :) We also sat down by the lake after carrying the boat down and read from the scriptures together. It was so cool to be in the nature talking about God and His love for us. The Wesemeyer family is awesome!





I feel like I learned a lot this week. Honestly I do every week, but it is so hard to explain. I am just trying to at least stay caught up in my journal daily of everything I learned because everyday the spirit touches me in some way. Friday night as I was contemplating the conference and our exchanges, my heart was just filled with LOVE! It was absolutely indescribable, but I am so touched by it. I will never understand how much God loves each of us truly, but I feel like I am grasping a tiny idea of it as I feel this. It truly is Christ's love that is entering my heart for each and everyone of my brothers and sisters here on earth. I see how important it is that I am serving every single person around me all the time. If it be someone who is clearly not interested, or another missionary. Those are the people we don't focus on as much. Or that I guess I don't always focus on, but I realize how important it is to focus on them. I feel like as I have been a sister training leader, and had the opportunity to pray and study and just seek inspiration for these sisters, my heart has just grown so much to love them a lot more perfectly than I used to. And on Friday I just felt like that is how it needs to be with everyone. But it feels good. :) I love being a missionary, and I love being a sister training leader, even if I am not the most fit for the job, or anything like that, I know I am learning and loving so so much. :)

I honestly am so happy, and am grateful I am not even close to coming home, because I got a whole lot more time to go on this thing. It feels good and it makes me so happy! :) I would choose no other place to be right now in the world than Sweden as a full time missionary representing my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!! :)

I have to give you a big thank you for all that you do. Thank you for your love and support.


Love, Sister Bolton

No comments:

Post a Comment