Monday, October 26, 2015

Oct 26 2015

Well, I don't really know what to say about this week! It was good full of the spirit, driving from one thing to the next, and a little bit of a freak out... why?

I'm being TRANSFERRED. say what? did NOT expect that one at all.. but I am going to go to my birth place in the mission... LULEÅ!! whhaaattt. soo crazy. But I am really excited. plus.. I will be with my MTC comp, Sister Austin! haha we will "die" together, so that will be weird! But the Lord has adventures ahead for me.

I pretty much am drained, but happy. We went on exchanges this week, and I was with sister King, from my group, and can i just say, we would be a KILLER companionship. It was SO fun. we are really similar when it comes to missionary work, and just how we work throughout our whole lives, etc. She is the most amazing person ever. We had SUCH a good time! :)


And.. so it was super sad to say goodbye to everyone! we had a good week with investigators and everything. It is weird to know we will be handing it all over to the elders. But Gods will is greater than ours. So I know it will go well. :)

I love the Lord, and I am grateful for the power of the Priesthood, I will be honest, when I found out I would be going to Luleå, I got really nervous, for lots of reasons. It just was not expected at all that I would be transferring! But after some tears, stress, and talking it out with Sister Giles, I went and asked the elders to give me a blessing, and it was SO good. I am very grateful for that, because since then, I have had just comfort and strength. Gods power is INCREDIBLE!!

Well, I love you all and I know this church is true, and that God hears our prayers, even if he answers them in ways we don't expect at all! Keep the faith!


Love, Sister Bolton



No comments:

Post a Comment