Monday, November 2, 2015

Nov 2 2015


WELL... in just a few more days.. It will be a very special day!! Why is that? Because the best mom in the whole wide world was born!! Yes and guess who is so very lucky to have her as their mother? ME! :) I love her with my whole heart, and can't wait to see her again in just a month and a week. I just want you to know that you mean the world to me, you are my biggest role model and hero. You are my biggest supporter and cheer leader. I appreciate you more than words can describe! I LOVE YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! Thank you for being the best mom in the world! I love you! I hope you have a super great birthday week!!

Saying bye to everyone last week was so sad, but I am grateful for the time I had in Kungsbacka. I am so grateful to have met those wonderful people. 

At the beginning of the week, it was definitely sad, to have so many goodbyes, but it was nice and fun to have lots of hello again's!

Wednesday Oct 28 2015 - LULEÅ!! Here we are again!! :) This week has been fun. I am so happy. Of course I was a little nervous, but as the time went on, and as I arrived in Luleå, I received SO much peace. I am so happy to be here. I could have never expected this, or ever understood that this is what I needed, but it was exactly right. I am really grateful for revelation and that President Beckstrand followed it while setting up this transfer! I know this is exactly where I am supposed to be. I don't know why exactly, but I know a lot of the reasons are for me, and to be with Sister Austin again- I couldn't have asked for anyone better!! The Lord definitely knows us better than we know ourselves!! haha :)

Pence girls met Cassie at the Stockholm train station enroute from Kunsgbacka to Lulea
 

Saturday Oct 31 2015 - Saturday the branch president's daughter was baptized, and what is kind of fun is that I was here to celebrate her birthday with them last year! haha :) But it was sooo nice to see everyone here. I love these people! Also we got to teach Jonny- who is going to be baptized in two weeks! He is super amazing, and loves the gospel, he saw the water at her baptism, and he was like, ah can I be baptized now too?? It was so cool! They started teaching him only a week ago, but he actually has been being taught from two members for a whole year, and he just finally got to Sweden, so now he can learn about it. It is amazing to help him prepare to be baptized! :) He is from Egypt, and is going to be a super strong member!


The spirit world is on the earth, and it is so close. I have felt so blessed to have this knowledge. It gives me shivers. As we were walking through the grave yard, on All Saints Day, or Halloween, it was so peaceful, just think about how many are around us all the time. They are aware of us, and they are supporting us, and waiting for us. I know I will see my family again and that we will live together forever with God. :) I have prayed about it time and time again, and the spirit confirms that truth every time. :) 

 

I wanted to share this thought about watching general conference:

One moment for me that was extra special during general conference was listening to our beloved prophet, Thomas S. Monson, during the Sunday morning session. He started out with such strength and clarity in his voice. Toward the end of his message, he was exhausted and doing his very best to finish the message he wanted to deliver to the saints. I found myself praying that he would have the strength to finish and that nothing would happen to him. I wondered why others would not come to his aid as he was starting to slump at the pulpit. Well, as you know, he finished his message and President Uchtdorf assisted him back to his chair. It was later that I was made aware that small children watching conference had seen something that I had not. As the small children drew pictures of what they beheld, President Monson did indeed have help to finish his message. These pictures that small children had drawn showed the presence of angels on his right hand and on his left hand. Truly, as the Lord has promised us in the Doctrine and Covenants 84:88, "I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."

That was something President Beckstrand shared with us.. and as I heard/realized this, the spirit was super strong, and it just hit me how clear this work is. It is heavenly, and I feel so blessed to be able to witness such miracles as this. God loves each one of us, he is holding his prophet up, just as he is also holding his missionaries, and children all over the world.

I am out here loving life and preaching the gospel! I hope you guys are doing the same as well as fulfilling all the other tasks that you have. Life is hard to balance, but God will provide the aid you need as you lean on Him! I love you all!!

Love, Sister Bolton


No comments:

Post a Comment